Internships & Volunteers Needed
Global Office Opportunities
Starlight interns are asked to make a 3-6 month commitment (semester or quarter cycle) at 10-15 hours per week; renewal is encouraged. The internship is unpaid; however we will participate in any activities required for interns to receive college credit for their work.
Development- Global Office: Los Angeles, CA
Starlight Children's Foundation seeks an enthusiastic development intern or volunteer to support and assist the Development Department in their fundraising efforts. As a Development Intern/Volunteer, you will:
• Become familiar with the inner workings of a global non-profit organization
• Assist with database management
• Conduct in-depth research and evaluations on prospective corporate donors
• Develop sales materials and presentations
• Draft and edit written correspondence, proposals and reports
• Assist with daily administrative duties
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.